19 December 2009

What's New In Pictures

and a bit of text.Woo! New bicycle. (Game Boy has adopted my Kona Dew. I need a bicycle to ride around town. Therefore I bought this.)

New hair color--really red in the light. More subtle when it's not.
And new glasses. With new lenses. Aren't those ear pieces fabulous?
Meatloaf, striped hat shape. It was quite nice.

In other news, we shed a few things around here. We SOLD THE HOUSE. After 18 months on the market, it finally sold. We are so relieved. It was a good house, but it needed to be someone else's good house. Now it is, and two families are having happier Christmases because of it.

I also have turned in my last set of grades for the forseeable future. I just couldn't keep up with two "part-time" jobs, so I gave up my teaching job. It will be better for me, because I won't be as busy as I was. It will be better for all of us.

Sometime next week I'll do an end of year wrap up. Maybe. Who knows? I certainly don't.

4 comments:

Batty said...

Wow, look at all the coolness! Love the new bike. And the hair. I've always wanted to try a red but have been afraid to because I'd have to bleach the living daylights out of mine.

And... wool? Ooooh, can't go wrong with that.

Maggie said...

Yay! Congrats on all the new things, but especially on selling the house. I know that has to inspire immense relief. I love the hair, too.

Mary B. said...

I've always wanted to try a red but have been afraid to because I'd have to bleach the living daylights out of mine.

Kate said...

It helps when you start out with dark blonde.