11 May 2010

40 Is Busy

or it has been so far.

Since my birthday, I've been to Spokane (COM Meeting), the farmer's market opened, I've made ice cream three times, the Bishop came down, we had the Balloon Stampede, I've ridden almost 90 miles, and have done the usual things.  OH, and The Collar also turned 40.

I haven't had as much free time this year, and when I do, I have so many things I want to do.  The blog gets dropped, because it's easier to update twitter or facebook than it is to write a coherent post.  I'll stop now, and let you see some pictures of the balloons from this weekend.  All of these were taken Sunday morning, from our back yard.  We are right in the flight path, so we had them going over early in the morning.













And for those of you who don't know:  balloons are loud.  Seriously.  Those burners make a lot of noise.

No comments: