23 October 2010

Halloween and the Like

It's that time of year. Time for spooky-ish meatloaf
Bunnicula or a vampire bunny, woo!

and making Halloween costumes.  Game Boy wanted a cloak, I had no pattern.  Somehow we achieved a facsimile of a cloak.  Not too shabby for pulling it out of the air.

I know, I'm boring lately.  I've knitted a bit (shh, it's Christmas ornaments, but no one wants to talk about that!), and I've been running (not this week though), but can't seem to get my act together to write in the blog.  I'm trying to, however.

5 comments:

kristieinbc said...

I have been missing your meat loaf posts! You are way more creative with your dinners than I am.

Nice work on the cape. Who is he intending to be?

Kate said...

He wants to be a ranger (we are gamers here) but I think it's more bard-like. He added a hood to it himself. (Gotta love home ec!)

I have missed the meatloaf things too. Now that it's winter and I have more time again, I'll probably make it more often.

kristieinbc said...

I am not sure what a ranger is, but it looks great! Can you tell I am not a gamer? :-)

Yes, the cupcakes and chocolate factory were great, but there was another item I didn't blog about. We also went to a yarn store. That made it a grand slam holiday! Next time you are headed to Seattle for medical stuff I highly recommend taking in Theo's Chocolates. You have to book a few days in advance for the tour, but it is well worth the effort.

Kate said...

Ooh, that would be fun. We can watch them make chocolates at our candy store downtown, but going on a factory tour would be even more fun.

:)

Batty said...

Your meatloaf does look pretty spooky. And that's a great cloak for something you made up on the fly! You should have seen my first hand-sewn LARP outfit... it had waaaay more issues than your cloak.