09 February 2006

Lamp time!


DSCN0863
Originally uploaded by kateinky.
Domino's, home to not very good pizza, has what I think is one of the funniest ads on tv right now. Growing up, I actually remember Dad always telling us to turn off the lights. As you know, electricity is expensive!

Right now things are pretty calm here. I've now come down with the college crud (yep, that's the official name--the doctors around here refer to them by the name of the college since there are something like 12 of them around here), so I'm pretty much dragging. If I'm still sick next week, I'll go in and get checked out. L is over his bronchitis, M hasn't caught anything, and B seems to be holding off catching anything from the students with whom he works.

Since I'm feeling lousy and can't even get on the trainer, I've been knitting when I have energy. I don't have much. I've gotten another 3" on B's sweater which I like knitting, but it is slow going. I started a sock for me (my easy, quick project) and I'm to the toe on it. M's sweater front is getting closer to the neck shaping. I'll be glad to finish that one. I finished the supersecret project (I'm sending it next week) so there aren't any pictures that you can see now. I'll be starting a new supersecret project probably next week, because secret knitting is kind of fun. However, you can see the really pretty pattern of B's sweater.

No comments: