16 December 2006

Good News

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. I appreciate it. I'm not too worried about the skin cancer, but I am worried a lot about the sinus surgery. Not many people have more than one.

M's solo went extremely well. I'd show you a picture, but when I transferred the pictures to the laptop, and deleted them from the SD card they were ALSO deleted from the hard drive. Maybe I'll be able to get a still from the video I took.

Friday was a really good day--I turned in my grades, ran some important errands, and generally got things done, even with the worst headache/cold ever. B's also feeling better. Our boys are in a lot of the pictures for the camp brochure, and some of the pictures are ones that I took during Mini Camp.

Most surprising (for those of you who know L) is the weekly progress report from his Kindergarten teacher. Everything was marked satisfactory. I want to know if there's another L in his class! If it is something that needs improvement behavior-wise, L needs it.

Tomorrow is the Festival of 9 Lessons and Carols up at G.S. M's becoming a very good singer, and really enjoys it.

And for all of you out there who don't have their tree up either, just remember that Christmas doesn't start until the evening of the 24th and isn't over until January 6, Epiphany. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

2 comments:

Maggie said...

No tree until the 24th? That makes me a sad panda. :(

Kate said...

Oh, we're putting it up Wednesday. We don't have time to wait until the 24th. We're just telling the boys that Christmas doesn't come until then. : )

Our real issue is going to be how we will be getting the tree down this year.