31 December 2006

Our Holidays

were busier than usual, since we've had medical stuff, and Christmas stuff, and visiting family stuff. (Yes, we're as full of stuff as any Thanksgiving turkey.)

I have lots of pictures (the ones one is of L, wearing a mustache, which was the prize from B's dad's cracker, another is of me with my sister M.S. at my parents' house), and lots of other ones of family opening gifts, being present, and so on and so forth. There will be more pictures, but not today. I'm tired, as we spent all day in the car. I did finish a lot of B's sweater sleeves (thank goodness for forced project knitting), but I'm too tired to do too much tonight. I just didn't want to end the year with a Christmas post!

There was Christmas knitting (not lots, but some) and I finished a project while driving out to KC. I worked on my clapotis (it's really just a scarf in the guage I worked it), and I'm at one more repeat before the decreases. I really did finish a lot.

Tomorrow, I'll write about all that happened last year. But on Tuesday, expect me to whine/vent/be worried. The surgery is on Wednesday, and I'm scared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your surgery! It was great visiting with you while you were here! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!