20 March 2009

Happy Spring!

I've been been immersed in cycling stuff this week. The bike race is coming (only a few weeks away now) and I've been working on the edits for what we refer to as the "tour bible". The bible is the race booklet, with all the USA Cycling required information, with additions of things like where to eat, where to stay, maps and the like. It's been really interesting to do, and I've (mostly) enjoyed it.

It's also been warm enough and dry enough to go out for rides. The picture above is after my ride today: 21.8 miles (slow, but almost 2 mph faster than Tuesday!). Tuesday's ride was 15.5 miles. Now that spring is here, I'll be able to get out on the bike more. It makes me happy! (Yes, my hair is sticking up out of my helmet.)

I'll probably be writing more about cycling in the next few months. So, yeah, blah, blah, blah, knitting, blah, blah blah, cycling. Now you know what to expect.

No comments: