15 July 2006

Lazy week


I haven't done as much as I thought I would. I wound resting because of this stupid cough.

I only was able to ride my bicycle twice. But I did get in 30ish miles.

I finished the Badcaul sock. Here it is, in all of its glory:
Since I am a person who can't stand to have things unfinished (well, for pairs of socks, anyway), I have cast on and completed the second toe.

The boys will be home soon. I miss them. The dogs miss them. But it was nice that we all had a break from each other.

The garden is doing pretty well. I have picked two tomatoes, and have a few that will be ready soon.

The church is more or less finished and is being dedicated tomorrow at 4:00 pm. Finally!

Before everyone arrives, I have to go to the grocery store, so this is where I'll stop. Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great sock! We were on vacationa dn I have been trying to catch up on life....so now I am catching up on your journal before we head to VBS.