11 July 2006

MY Vacation

My real vacation is this week. The boys are at G&G's going to zoo camp. I am not at G&G's, so...

It's been a nice quiet week, so far. Yesterday, I went to weed the garden without help (well except for the Ipod) and managed to weed all of what I have left (the corn was MOWED DOWN), so it looks pretty good at the moment. Here's the first fruit of my garden:Tonight we are going to have it on pizza. I have a tomato that will be ready to be picked soon. I'm trying to decide what fall crops I'm going to plant when we get back from Pawleys.

B and I also were able to go out for dinner without any distractions, which was also nice.

I was going to ride my bike today, but there's so much rain that I think I'm going to wait. If it clears up, maybe I can go after dinner or something.

I should be turning the heel on my new socks today. It will be my first short row heel. I hope that it goes well.

No comments: