15 June 2006

Oh, NOOOOOOO!

Because our lives have been so uneventful lately (cough, cough), we had some new excitement.

M has broken his wrist. Technically, he has broken at least his radius (a probable greenstick fracture) and a possible torus fracture of his ulna. We'll know more when we see the orthopedist.

Poor M. Poor babysitter. Poor L, who is going to have to give up some of his attention. Poor me, because now I have to keep an active 8 year old busy who can only use one arm. If anyone has any ideas, leave a comment, please!

When the cast goes on and I know more, I'll let you all know.

This wasn't the post I was going to write tonight. I had planned on writing about all the knitting projects I am working on. Last night, I started a pair of socks for M. Now I know why I felt I needed to start. Oh well. I'm just going to go with the flow.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Ask Mom what she used to do with me.