24 June 2006

Posting on the fly

This afternoon I'm leaving for camp next week. B and the boys are coming too, so it should be a great week.

Before I go, here's has happened this week.

I finished M's socks, which will forever be known as the broken wrist socks. They are different sizes, but if he wears them on the correct feet, they fit fine. Apparently his feet are different sizes too.
This is the teeny tiny plant that my secret pal sent me. Isn't it cute?

I also knit a lace facecloth, but I didn't take any pictures of it as it's a gift for someone. I knit it from leftovers of my T-twist tee so it will be a very soft face cloth. Of course, it's lace, so how useful is it? It is very pretty, so who cares?

I haven't gotten to ride my bicycle as much as I wanted as I spent the last two weeks (mostly) as a single parent. I managed to ride 33 miles the first week (not bad) and then this week I rode down to the river and back for 28.6 miles. I am at least getting some reasonable amounts of exercise.

Well, I'll be gone for a week, so don't expect any new posts until after July 1.

See you then.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Have a good time!

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.