Here is our feast:
We mixed it up this year. Game Boy requested cornish hens for dinner instead of turkey. The Collar smoked them. It was really good. We had the ubiquitious peas with pearl onions, roasted vegetables, and cranberry sauce, too.
The Wiz decided to "murder" his hen.
Later on, we had pie. There were three kinds, one of which was homemade, g/f apple pie. The crust was good, the apples were good, but it was kind of soupy. Here I am thankful for:
- settling in well in our new home.
- Game Boy is doing extremely well in school.
- The Wiz is improving at school.
- we are doing okay financially, even though we "own" two houses.
- that The Collar and I are a good team.