16 November 2008

Seattle, again

The Wiz and I are leaving for Seattle in the morning. We're seeing his hematologist and his GI and he'll be having his annual bone marrow biopsy.

We're leaving earlier, because I refuse to need to be driving on the highway at rush hour again. Can you say gridlock?

I'll probably write from Seattle or maybe I'll wait until we get back home. It all depends on how we're doing.

No, I'm not driving my car. I'm driving The Collar's as it's probably safer (snow has been seen in the passes!) so we should be good to go.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Good luck! I'll say a little prayer for safe travel.