02 August 2006

Jiggity jig

We are home again.

Before we came back, we spent a lot of time doing watery things, such as crab catching off of the dock. We swam, we rode our bicycles, we went geocaching (M's new favorite activity), we ate sea food, we went in search of wildlife, and we went crab catching. Oh, and crab catching. M caught a total of 17 legal sized blue crabs. He caught them using both a trap, a net, and a basket. We ate quite a lot of crab.



On our way back, we stayed in the Smokies. We hiked, looked for salamanders and got wet (L). B and I found more pottery for our house (dessert bowls, sugar and creamer set) while the boys found a few things for themselves, too.

Now it is nice to be home.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Welcome home. I hope you had a good time.

Unknown said...

You are so like me! LOL I love pottery. Wen I went to Ohio, I got a new Polish Pottery Sugar bowl and pottery spoon.... I'd love to see pcitures of your new pottery!