18 November 2006

Too much

It's been extremely busy around here.

First the good news: M got the solo at school. He is so excited, his choir director at G.S. is excited, we're proud of him, and his grandparents are excited. M's indoor soccer team, which is the same as his outdoor team, has won all three of their games so far. Today they played back-to-back games, with 2 different teams. They played very well and won 7-0 and then 8-0. M scored a goal in the first game and then 2 in the second game. Not too shabby for a defensive player!

Next the okay news: my CT scan will be read before I go to the ENT. That saves a trip.

Then, the I don't know what kind of news this is news: look what came by Fed Ex yesterday. A huge box filled with medical supplies. Lots of them. We have gloves, needles, syringes, IG, alcohol wipes, tape, a backpack, an infusion pump, and our very own sharps container. The nurse will be here on Tuesday afternoon to train me. It seems very self explanatory, but it will be nice to have some training. I keep telling myself that this is all a good thing, that L won't be sick all winter like usual.

Finally, the bad news: someone rear-ended B again. No real damage to the SUV, but there's some damage to the hitch cover. At least this time he won't have to deal with a rental! So, if you are looking for a new car, don't buy a green one. He's had three accidents (none were his fault at all) in this poor thing.

Hopefully, we will have some rest after Tuesday. I know that Thanksgiving is on Thursday and that I'm cooking, but mostly we are going to hang out around home and the Domain. It will be lovely. I hope that things are calmer where you are!

No comments: