06 July 2007

Finished!

It's finished! The pinwheel baby blanket knit up from leftover hunter green and pale pink Lion's Brand Wool-Ease in worsted weight. It's pretty soft, but will be even softer when I wash it. It's nicely machine washable, so any baby that gets this will be able to spit up on it and it will survive.
I started it June 11, and finished it yesterday, July 5. I was at camp for a week so I supposed I knit on it for about 2.5 weeks. It's pretty big--and there's very little of the yarns left, so I achieved my goal of using up yarn that was left over from other projects. I knit it on US size 7 dpns and circular needles. The ruffle was huge! I have no idea how many stitches were in that moss stitch ruffle because I refused to count. It's a small ruffle, as I was running out of yarn.

Now I can work on some other things. :)

1 comment:

darlene mcleod said...

Oh, cute! It's so sweet, and the colours go beautifully together.

A lucky baby.