19 May 2008

Soccer's Over

I actually took some pictures! For the last two weeks, I have been able to go to both boys games. I took a few pictures of them this past weekend.
The Wiz taking a goal kick.A more typical Wiz shot. Yes, he spends a lot of the game doing just this, or mouthing off to his coach. Next season, he's getting a different coach.
Warm up for Game Boy.Ready for kick off.See ya, gotta beat the competition.

It's been strange the last couple of weeks. A lot of parents have been asking me where Game Boy's going to middle school. When I say that we're moving, it's been a mixed reaction from each person. They're happy that their child won't be playing against him, but not happy he's not going to their school. I never expected this! Hopefully, he'll get to play in WA.

No comments: