31 January 2009

Busy, Busy

It has been busy around here.

Tuesday was the Wiz's IEP. It is becoming more and more formal as time goes on. He has more teachers than you'd expect. It went well, but it just shows how hard things are for him.

On next Tuesday, the Collar and I are taking Game Boy to Seattle to see a GI. When we came here, I made a decision to make sure that the boys each saw different pediatricians. Game Boy has had stomach issues all of his life (colic, then a wheat sensitivity until he was 2ish, and stomach aches off and on) and when the boys shared a pediatrician, it was really easy to wave away his problems with the diagnosis of stress. Well, now he sees a different ped, so when he had stomach pain in the office, the doctor decided we should look more deeply. Game Boy's blood work had abnormalities, so we're off to see a GI. (Not the Wiz's GI, a different one.)

I've been doing a lot of stuff for camp and keeping busy. The Collar is really busy at work. We're all tired.

I thought I'd check in and let you all know that things are fine. We're just swamped.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I hope GB checks out okay.

Kate said...

He's fine. We need to make some changes, but it's easily taken care of.

I need to post again. We've had some excitement.