- I finished my mittens. I need to take pictures, but I finished them.
- I rode my bicycle over 30 miles today. 15 of those mile were up hill. (No, really.)
- Game Boy's final 6th grade concert happened last week.
- School is over FRIDAY!
- Roses are blooming all over.
- We've planted a bunch of flowers. The front beds are starting to look pretty nice.
- Our friend and her son came over the weekend. It was so much fun to see them and get caught up. W is 6 months younger than Wiz, and they mostly had fun together. We ate well (lamb and garlic sausage is amazing), drank well (tasting rooms are fun), and chatted a lot.
- So, some pictures:
09 June 2009
It's summer, so it's really busy around here. It might be easier once the boys are out of school.