15 May 2006

Busy, busy

Very quick post today. There's lots in the next couple of days.

My T twist Tee is blocking as I write. I started it on Friday, May 6 and finished is Saturday, May 13. I have one pattern repeat on the leg of my child's fancy lace sock left.

M plays a tournament game on Tuesday at 6:00pm. They won their Saturday game. He has a check up on Thursday.

B's back and has to catch up from being in FL last week.

Tomorrow is my summer school class' first exam.

Tomorrow morning, L has a gastroenterology appointment in at Children's, so he and I are heading up to northern KY tonight as the appointment is at 8:30 am. I teach at 1:00, so we will be quickly heading out as soon as that's over.

No time to ride my bike until Wednesday at the earliest. Sigh. At least I can knit with the kids around.

I'll write more and post a picture of the sweater later.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL-- I am constantly amazed at how much we think alile. I just signed one of my emails to the list with Ciao today....then I come here and see your note on your blog.

It must be genetic.

Okay-- you've got to have a sick sense of humor to get that.... or be a SDS mom! --smile---

Ciao!

Kate said...

Hmm, genetics. None of us SDS moms have any genetic links. (BEG)