14 September 2006

Mornings

Things are often better in the mornings. This morning was good because B let me sleep until 7. Even though it is another gray morning, it's still nice to be able to just take my time getting ready for the day. (My only Thursday class isn't until 11:00) I won't be riding my bicycle part way today (I hate to ride in the rain), but that's okay.

I started a pair of fingerless gloves for myself last night. I'm cold at work when I work on the computer, so I could use a pair. They are striped, so they will be a cheerful spot of color during the gloomy winter days ahead. I decided that it doesn't hurt to have an easy small project (B's sweater is easy, just not small) to have to work on here at home.

This afternoon will be busy. M has another dental appointment (when they filled his last cavity, they found another one on the other side). The poor boy doesn't seem to have gotten my teeth. The only reason I have any cavities (I have two: one in each incisor) is because of the damage to the enamel from hyperemesis gravidarium during the pregnancy with L. We aren't sure what else to do to help M. The dentist doesn't think it is a brushing problem or diet problem. It is just a problem.

Wish us luck. This week is pictures for the two soccer teams. I hate that day.

No comments: