1. Get a teddy bear from your 5 year old.
2. Take all the medicine you are supposed to take.
3. Watch lots of TV that you don't let yourself watch usually.
4. Take naps!
5. Drink lots of fluid.
6. Read notes from your 5 year old.
7. Let the dog sleep with you (she's warm and when she snoozes, she is nice to have around).
8. Ignore the phone.
9. Read sometimes.
I am doing better every single day, but I'm still so tired. I definitely feel like I have a broken nose (which I do). Apparently the septum was causing my headaches. If this works, I will probably be better than I ever have been before.
Tomorrow the gel comes out. I will be feeling even better.
Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate them.