07 January 2007

How to recuperate

1. Get a teddy bear from your 5 year old.
2. Take all the medicine you are supposed to take.
3. Watch lots of TV that you don't let yourself watch usually.
4. Take naps!
5. Drink lots of fluid.
6. Read notes from your 5 year old.
7. Let the dog sleep with you (she's warm and when she snoozes, she is nice to have around).
8. Ignore the phone.
9. Read sometimes.
-----
I am doing better every single day, but I'm still so tired. I definitely feel like I have a broken nose (which I do). Apparently the septum was causing my headaches. If this works, I will probably be better than I ever have been before.

Tomorrow the gel comes out. I will be feeling even better.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. I really appreciate them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your septum heals quickly! I hate that broken nose feeling - they did mine when I had brain surgery in '05.

I'm sure things will be all uphill once you get the packing out! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you. Now, you'll have to pray for me. Or for Alia. She's meeting Mom and Dad for the first time this weekend. How fun! (for her)

Anonymous said...

praying for you. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing, but as you know....we've got a lot going on here, so I have not had time to check in and see what you have written in your blog. Sending get well wishes your way!