09 January 2008

Finish ME!

I am going to finish up 3 items before I am going to knit something for me (pop top mittens--my hands are cold).

1. The Blossom Shawl--I have only 5 more repeats left and it's finished. I like the way it looks, but it's boring for me to knit. I hope to finish it by this weekend.

2. Another pair of The Collar socks--but they aren't for the Collar. I knit a pair of these for my FIL and now I'm knitting a pair for BIL. He knows I'm knitting him socks. If he's reading this, I had to change the yarn. One skein of yarn was so tangled that I gave up untangling it after 5 hours. Game Boy has now claimed that yarn for fingerless gloves.

3. A pair of fingerless mitts for SIL. (I have yarn, it's wound, I haven't cast on yet. I'll do that soon, to give my hands a break from size 1 dpns.)

(BTW, The Wiz's hives finally seem to be subsiding. We hope!)

No comments: