05 January 2008

First Project Finished

I finished the last of the five original Christmas present socks yesterday. They are socks for the Collar in Knit Picks Essential Pumpkin. I knit them on size 1 needles. I am knitting two more presents, but I think they are going to be for yuck it's winter, rather than any real occasion.

I finished this pair yesterday, during a long wait having my brakes fixed and then waiting for The Wiz's SCIG to finish. I finished the instep on one sock and then completed both toes. I kitchenered and wove in ends while I was waiting with the Wiz.
I think that my next project is going to be a pair of convertible mittens for me. I have that beautiful alpaca that the BBFs gave me awhile ago...

Edited to add: Here's the direct link to the page for donations for SDA.

No comments: