24 August 2008


One blanket, that is. I went with an ecru border. It seemed to me to need something a bit more subdued, since I had such bright colors in the blanket itself. (That, and I couldn't find the green or the pink yarn here.) I think it worked pretty well.

The "recipe" for the miter squares came from the Mason-Dixon knitting book and I used the knitted on miter border. It came out rather well. I think that it's going to be sent off for the SDA tea and auction in November.

It's either a baby blanket or a lap blanket. Either way, it's 100% cotton and completely machine washable and dryable. Both of the boys want one like it. If I knit another one, it'll be for our bed, not theirs. They can learn to knit themselves!

No comments: